The campsite is set on the edge of Bwindi impenetrable forest national park, only 100 meters from the park gate and is strategically positioned to enable you clearly view the tropical forest closely.
Accommodation at the campsite is offered in 3 big bandas each with 4 beds; 2 small bandas, each with 2 beds, camping grounds and facilities. The facility is suitable for all the budget travellers wishing to track the endangered mountain Gorillas in Bwindi.
- Grocery and storage facilities
- Heated showers
- Pit latrine toilets
- Laundry services
- Picnic area, canteen and games room
- Secure parking
- Reading materials
- Informational board
- Rental facilities (tents, gum boots, rain gear, binoculars)
- Canteen which has a restaurant and Bar
Tourist activities around the lodge
- Bird watching with over 50 species recorded in the grounds
- Guided village and community walks
- Fantastic view of the Buhoma Valley
- Entertainment from the local children dance troop
1 Bed USD 10 per person
Banda USD 30 per Banda
Camping fees USD 5 per person per night.