Paraa Safari Lodge
“The Jewel of the Nile” is how best we can term this property. Paraa safari lodge enjoys an exceptional collection of ultimate comfy, leisure and quest for environ around the park. You will find your time here very awe-inspiring. Paraa safari lodge is strategically located in Murchison Falls National Park over looking the might River Nile. Therefore be sure to reserve the room with the best elevation towards the river, considering from every corner, you will be able to view the calm Nile flowing peacefully to its direction. Each room is a sanctuary of fashion, style and stillness that makes your stay feel even more than at home.
Paraa lodge features magnificent décor in and around the rooms. This beautiful décor also adds to the welcoming frontal of the lodge. You will find everything very eco friendly, ranging from the wooden decks to the well equipped bathroom with the touch of the African material blend, and also have an amazing moment at your private balcony that overlooks the park to the furthest that your eyes can take you. Fill your diet with the best that restaurant at the lodge will offer, you can maybe try out the local dishes or the international cuisine, please don’t hesitate to make your menu, wash down your throat with various drinks at the bar.
The lodge offers accommodation in Luxurious rooms with en suite facilities like private showers and Toilets, balconies and electricity
- Fully stocked bar
- Swimming pool
- Pool side Bar
- Souvenir shop
- Board room & conference room
- Dstv & satellite Television
Paraa lodge Room Rates
|Room type||Room rates|
|Bed and Breakfast USD||Full Board USD|
|Double 2 people sharing||180||230|
|Suite 2 people sharing||240||290|
Children rate: Ordinary room
1-2 children sharing with adults, rate of $ 50 USD full board per child per night.
2-3 children in a room of their own, rate of $ 75 USD full board per child.
Net rate for 1-2 children sharing with adults is $ 45 USD full board per child per night.
Net rate for 2-3 children in a room of their own is $ 70 USD full board per child per night.
- Rates applicable from 1st January to 31st December excluding Christmas and New Year festive seasons.
- Children’s rates apply to ages 4 years inclusive to 12 years inclusive.
- UWA Royalty fees, all government applicable Taxes, Service Charge are included in the rack rate and are non commissionable.
- Rates are private and confidential and subject to change without notice.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and Travellers cheques.
- Rates will apply if the bookings are made through our Central Reservation Office.
- Unlimited Game drives
- A boat cruise along the Nile River
- Chimp tracking in the Budongo forest
- Bird watching
- Sport fishing
- Nature walk
- A visit to the top of the Falls
- A moment at the swimming pool
There is so much to enjoy if you choose to say at Paraa safari lodge.
You are very welcome.