Mweya Safari Lodge
Experience a luxurious vacation in the wild at Mweya safari lodge located just in the heart of queen Elizabeth National park. The magical ranges of the Rwenzori Mountain form an amazing background of the lodge that adds color to your stay at the lodge. Embrace and be part of the vast activities that mweya safari lodge offers while at the park. embark on a game viewing drive along the Kasenyi plains, have a chance to enjoy the boat cruise along the kazinga channel, take moment to visit the native chimps at the Kyambura gorge or you could choose to relax at the lodge in the health club for a massage or take a deep in the swimming pool.
All the rooms are spacious, well decorated, featuring amazing blend of the traditional materials and with the complex architectural designs that are so much eye catching. Enjoy amazing dishes that the restaurant offers with both local and continental menus. Back your meal with various drinks at the bar, all at your convenience. Be sure to choose Mweya safari lodge as the ideal place to launch your exploration at Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Facilities and services
- Tembo safari bar
- Poolside bar
- Kazinga restaurant with both local and international cuisine
- Swimming pool
- Conference and board room,
- Souvenir shop selling safari gear, toiletries, and books.
Activities (if on Safari)
- Game drives through queen elizabeth
- Boat trips/Launch cruise on the Kazinga Channel
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Gorge walks
- Bird watching
- Swimming pool
Mweya Safari Lodge Room rates
|Room type||Room rates|
|Bed and Breakfast USD||Full Board USD|
Children rate- Ordinary room
1-2 children sharing with adults, rate of $ 50 USD full board per child per night.
2-3 children in a room of their own, rate of $ 75 USD full board per child.
Children rate- deluxe room
1 child sharing with an adult rate of $ 60 USD full board per child.
1-2 children in a room of their own, rate of $ 85 USD full board per child.
- Rates applicable from 1st January to 31st December 2012 excluding Christmas and New Year festive seasons.
- Children’s rates apply to ages 4 years inclusive to 12 years inclusive.
- UWA Royalty fees, all government applicable Taxes, Service Charge are included in the rack rate and are non commissionable.
- Rates are private and confidential and subject to change without notice.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and Travellers cheques.
- Rates will apply if the bookings are made through our Central Reservation Office.